Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Little Narrator


It is official. Noah has turned 2! I can't believe I am the mother to a 2 year old... With his age comes wisdom, and almost full sentences:) A day with Noah, is like having a narrator along side of you.

The morning begins, I open the door to Noah's room, "mommy open door" said Noah. He is now on the changing table "mommy changin' diaper" "stinky poopy, mommy." "downstairs now, mommy, 1,2,3,4 boom boom down stairs mommy."
I give Noah his eggs,
"Thank you mommy, eat eggs, mommy." exclaimed Noah:)
I reply: "you're welcome Noah."
"Breakfast all done, mommy."
"Clean up please mommy."
I will spare
you the narration of the rest of the day :)

We also have a photo ham. I asked Noah to get his stool so I could take a picture of him in front of the Christmas tree. He immediately returned with his stool, sat down and said Cheeeesssseeee!

He even loves to chat on the phone these days. He always wants to talk to Emmy, Aunt Manda, Aunt Kellie, Rachel, Or Connor (his 1 1/2 year old cousin) He is obsessed with manners, and gets very upset when someone comes in the house and doesn't take off their shoes, or Jacket! Why you ask? Because that is what makes sense to Noah. He has a definite order for how just about everything during the day is "supposed to happen." If anyone breaks his precious order you will hear about it! :)

I have to say I love the company of a chatterbox and I am even enjoying his newly asserted self. I have the privilege of getting to watch this little boy, turn into a little man!

No comments: